Watch Netflix offline / save series on laptop?

bamboos

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone:)

You probably all know that netflix finally offered an offline function, so you can easy download some series and movies and watch them later. Sounded great to me in the first place, because the internet connection at my home is sometime good (like between 2-8 am :D) and sometimes really really bad, especially in the evening (I share a flat with four computer "nerds" so you can image whats going on there... :D) so buffering a series takes about 1-3 hours, and that is really not worth paying every month for netflix. Other thing is, haha, that this amazing offline function is only available for your tablet or phone. Since I have no tablet I can only watch on my little smartphone screen and yes, thank you but no thank you, I don't want to get blind before I turn 30 ( really, after watching two episodes in a row my eyes feel like they will fall out any moment) :D So here's the thing, is there some possibility to capture some series and save on my laptop?? I tried to contact netflix support 3 weeks ago or so, but still didn't got an answer if they will also offer the offline function for windows computers. I hope someone can relate and help me with this :) Thank you all :)

calaido

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Shared flats can be a horror, I know what you're talking about, also made this experience 2 years ago when I was studying, you couldn't stream a movie properly without buffering every 2 minutes :D But back to your issue, I'm also using netflix offline function, it is also available for TV, have you tried it?

sunnyside

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Hey bamboos,

try out the video streaming recorder audials Moviebox.

http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/netflix.html

It is compatible with any formats for PC, games console, smartphone and tablet and not just for android and iOS devices like the offline function of Netflix provides only. The software records movies and series from your PC sreen, for instance you can do it over night while sleeping. Easy to solve your problem like that and a high speed internet connection for streaming online is not necessary anymore.

daveh75

Interesting how bamboos, sunnyside and calaido all signed up on the same day within a short period, only have a few posts each, commenting on each others threads and then one posts spam...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts