Macbook pro 13 2011 LCD

Mico1981m

Jun 14, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I have Macbook pro 13 2011 I broke the LCD but apple doesn't support this model any more I found local online company where they offer to fix the laptop for me and after they fix it they give me back the old part but wasn't apple it was LG brand when I went back to them I said this is not my part my LCD should be apple they said apple never had an LCD brand by them self they use different brands.
is this information right or they swab my original screen with something else?
Thank You

Gray

The best screen nowadays are LPD and laser phosphor display, LED, LCD. The led video walls pictures create a solid visualization for spectators. They can’t take their eyes from the LED to know the scores, decisions, and match goings. In just a time, it can draw the attention of each bystander going through.
Excellent Chinese-style gobbledegook.
(My favourite e-bay descriptions are like this)
Thanks.

Gray

LG is the main supplier of panels for TV manufacturers, I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if Apple used them too.
By giving you back the duff LG panel, your repairers don't appear to be hiding anything from you. (Unless you think the duff one wasn't yours - now that would be devious of them).
Maybe someone can say for sure whether or not Apple use LG displays.

Tinman1952

The MacBook Pro is a line of Macintosh notebook computers by Apple Inc. Introduced in January 2006, it is the higher-end model of the MacBook family, sitting above the consumer-focused MacBook Air. It is currently sold with 13-inch, 14-inch, and 16-inch screens, all using variants of the Apple-designed M1 and M2 system on a chip. The first-generation MacBook Pro used the design of the PowerBook G4, but replaced the PowerPC G4 chips with Intel Core processors, added a webcam, and introduced the MagSafe power connector. The 15-inch model was introduced in January 2006; the 17-inch model in April. Later revisions added Intel Core 2 Duo processors and LED-backlit displays.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez
Posting Wikipedia style comments to various old threads is not going to endear you to many forum members....🙄

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts