LoveFilm poor

CraigDS

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
Hello, I recently signed upto LoveFilm and have been disappointed. I pay £9.99 a month for unlimited movie streaming but I think the movies are poor. The better movies they want an additional £2.49. I think I am better with Sky Movies.

Also a friend told me to watch how many movies I stream because I could be charged extra from my Internet provider. is that true?

John Duncan

The free films on the internet service are poor yes. I've watched a few but the disc through the post is the real reason for paying.

And yes, if you don't have unlimited broadband you could run out of limit quite quickly - who's your provider?

CraigDS

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. I believe I am with Talk Talk but I think through a BT line
emotion-42.gif

audioaffair

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
I've been happy with the disc posting side of the service - I'm on the 3 at a time plan and manage to watch about 20-30 blu rays a month, which all things considered is excellent value.

A

Anonymous

audioaffair:I've been happy with the disc posting side of the service - I'm on the 3 at a time plan and manage to watch about 20-30 blu rays a month, which all things considered is excellent value.

I struggle to find one decent Blu-Ray to watch a week. Please tell me how you find 20-30 a month!

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I was really pleased to see that Lovefilm had become available on PS3, but after early streaming issues, and Lovefilm blaming my ISP to start with then admitting they had the problem...I haven't watched a single film through streaming. We're on the 2-at a time package and get through at least three a week (DVDs mixed with blu-ray). Imo Blu-rays for newer releases are more available (arrive quicker) than DVDs. Just received "No Country for Old Men" Blu-ray from them today, so looking forward to a high-def projected big-screen evening (with no low-def, streaming problems to ruin the moment!!!!).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts