Losing interest in home cinema

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else feeling the same? Got my UB9000 and kev R50s up for sale, and just not interested anymore and even thinking of selling the full system, and bringing my Panny plasma back from our bedroom into the living room and getting a sound bar!!

D

Deleted member 196519

Is anyone else feeling the same? Got my UB9000 and kev R50s up for sale, and just not interested anymore and even thinking of selling the full system, and bringing my Panny plasma back from our bedroom into the living room and getting a sound bar!!
Me too. I never watch movies on my home cinema anymore or on Sky or anything! I am still interested in my music and watch DVDs and Blu-rays for that. Some Spotify too.

I will keep my home cinema system until something breaks because it’s not worth selling after 14 years I wouldn’t get anything like that it’s worth. I do occasionally buy stuff to try and stay more interested but nothing ever measures up.

Reactions: Series1boy

buzz_lightclick

Me too. I never watch movies on my home cinema anymore or on Sky or anything! I am still interested in my music and watch DVDs and Blu-rays for that. Some Spotify too.

I will keep my home cinema system until something breaks because it’s not worth selling after 14 years I wouldn’t get anything like that it’s worth. I do occasionally buy stuff to try and stay more interested but nothing ever measures up.
“Ocassionally buy stuff.” :LOL:

TRENDING THREADS