Losing audyssey settings

dav1967

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
My Denon 1909 has lost it's audyssey settings a couple of times in the last few months.

The speaker settings are all there but when I try to turn on the dynamic EQ it tells me to run audyssey.

The amp is only swithed off at night and not for long periods of time.

Has anyone else experieced this problem, and if so what causes it.

jr1948

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi dav1967

I have had the very same problem with my Denon 1909.Sorry i dont have the answer,but i also would like to know the cause

dav1967

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
Hi jr1948

Thanks for the reply, at least it's not just my system that does this but we must be in a very small minority (just the two of us) as no one seems to be able to offer any advice with this problem.

jon_connon

Oct 23, 2007
Visit site
Hello, Had the same issue with my AVR-2809 which kept losing all it's settings every few weeks. Contacted Denon and they advised me to reload the firmware from here DENON Download&Support http://firmware.denon-online.eu/ .If you dont have a RS-232 connection on your PC like me then you will need a USB to RS-232 lead. Mine has not had an issue in 6 months now since the reload. I am sure i have just cursed myself by saying that !!!

A

Anonymous

I'm getting the same problem! Gutted. Had the 1909 since 2008, and only really just noticed. I just thought it was me doing something wrong. So I just kept re running the setup of Audyssey.

Can't find the firmware for it anywhere to even attempt to re-flash it. Thankfully, I took out the extended warranty for 5 years. Going to be ringing Richer Sounds tomorrow, and hopefully get this problem resolved :S

ric71

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
My 3310 often loses its pro logic2 music settings ie it turns panorama off and defaults to factory settings for centre width and depth.

It only takes a few button presses on the remote to put settings back so I have lived with it. I will see if there is a firmware fix though.

Good luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts