denon 3313

jordanfx

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
my blu ray player refused to play the battleship blu ray last night never had this problem before it loaded and the universal logo spun round but did not play just a blank screen.i put on another disc and it played perfectly has anybody else had a problem with any disc not playing on this denon blu ray player that has played before or any player.

Messiah

I cannot answer you directly about the Denon player but have had this issue with my Pioneer player.

Would not play Jurassic World or The Lion King (animated). Same discs play fine on my PS4.

I know this will not help as I cannot recall accurately why this happens but something to do with the age/BD Live etc of the player.

No idea, unless it's a clash between that particular disc and firmware. Has the latter updated since you last watched this film?

If not (and the disc used to play on the Denon and still plays elsewhere) I think you've exhausted all the other possibilities. A player going wrong won't necessarily cease being able to play all things.

jordanfx

Jan 3, 2008
Visit site
No idea, unless it's a clash between that particular disc and firmware. Has the latter updated since you last watched this film?

If not (and the disc used to play on the Denon and still plays elsewhere) I think you've exhausted all the other possibilities. A player going wrong won't necessarily cease being able to play all things.
no updates after disc played ok i dont think denon updates anymore not had updates for a very long time.

TRENDING THREADS