Looking To Upgrade Amp - 2 x Speaker Outs Needed!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

hoopsontoast

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
Battery packs?

DIELECTRIC-BIAS SYSTEM

"All insulation slows down the signal on the conductor inside. When insulation is unbiased, it slows down parts of the signal differently, a big problem for very time-sensitive multi-octave audio. AudioQuest’s DBS creates a strong, stable electrostatic field which saturates and polarizes (organizes) the molecules of the insulation. This minimizes both energy storage in the insulation and the multiple nonlinear time-delays that occur. Sound appears from a surprisingly black background with unexpected detail and dynamic contrast. The DBS battery packs will last for years. A test button and LED allow for the occasional battery check."

http://www.audioquest.com/rocket-series-speaker-cables/rocket-88

FWIW, just get the best amp, regardless if it has two pairs of speaker high level outputs. You are disregarding a lot of amps that way that may well be better.

garyw77

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
FWIW i have done just that. I have found an amp that i love with the connections i wanted.

Again if you see my previous post i have now got the amp i wanted and posted my findings and final result that's all ..... ;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts