Looking 5.1 AV Receiver + Floorstand Speaker- First time setting up my HiFi System

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

I would like to setup my first HiFi systems, need good suggestions from you forum people.

My Requirement:

65% Audio : 35% Movies

Room Size 10x12

Budget around Rs.75,000 for AV receiver or Amplifier with 2 floorstand speaker(to start with), later on I will add subwoofer, sorround and center in case if it is AV Receiver, in case if it is Integrated AMP, I will add the subwoofer later on.

Once AVR or Integrated amplifier with speakers are decided I will go for 32inch TV and BlueRay disk, for which I will spend separately.

I am presently based out of Bangalore.

Rgds,
Ravi.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi Ravi,

Welcome to the forum! This is going to be very tricky for most of us to help you with I'm afraid. I can see from a currency converter that Rs.75,000 is roughly £1,000, but I've no idea what AV receivers, stereo amps and speakers cost in India compared to the UK market, or even the brands that are sold there. Have you been to audition any items and if so, what kinds of things were in your budget and to your taste?

A

Anonymous

Hi Thanks for the response.

I had audition for

1.Marantz AV receiver+Marantz Blue Ray disk + Monitor Audio M1 and M4 for Video and Cambridge Audio Azur 350A with Monitor Audio M1 and M4.

2. and seen Denon 1312 av receiver, KEF floor stand and Polk audio, not liked

3. Onkyo AV receiver and Onkyo speaker, I dont rememer the model no. its ok but not good as the first one

I liked the first combination but I dont know which combination is the best. I have somewhat decided to go with Marantz NR1602 and Monitor Audio M4 speaker, please suggest is this good or should I look for some other things.

Rgds,

Ravi.

A

Anonymous

Hi Thanks for the response.

I had audition for

1.Marantz AV receiver+Marantz Blue Ray disk + Monitor Audio M1 and M4 for Video and Cambridge Audio Azur 350A with Monitor Audio M1 and M4.

2. and seen Denon 1312 av receiver, KEF floor stand and Polk audio, not liked

3. Onkyo AV receiver and Onkyo speaker, I dont rememer the model no. its ok but not good as the first one

I liked the first combination but I dont know which combination is the best. I have somewhat decided to go with Marantz NR1602 and Monitor Audio M4 speaker, please suggest is this good or should I look for some other things.

Rgds,

Ravi.

TRENDING THREADS