London show?

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Seems odd though that there isn't one......................what are the figures re demographics............ some 20% or more in the South East and we don't warrant a HI Fi show?

Not great when you live in the middle of Kent to get to either Bristol or Manchester...............but before some wag tells me, it's all choice driven.

Still would be nice to have a London show...............must make commercial sense also.

BlueGeoff

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
i am gutted that no show for the south east!!!

i agree with fayeanddavid i live in SE Kent and bristol and manchester are just toooo far.

Come on bring a show to london!!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Involvement in a London event is definitely something we're keen on - but it'd need to be the right event, venue and economic-circumstances. We have discussions on a regular basis with all sorts of people regarding regional and national events - we'll let you know as soon as anything more definite emerges.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Clare Newsome:Involvement in a London event is definitely something we're keen on - but it'd need to be the right event, venue and economic-circumstances. We have discussions on a regular basis with all sorts of people regarding regional and national events - we'll let you know as soon as anything more definite emerges.

Clare

understand the response, however it hasn't said much, anything a bit more specific for us South East types?

I fully understand, in the interests of fair-play, you can't expect anyone living in Newcastle, let's say, travelling to the South-East year in year out.

The population in the SE is far higher than other parts of the country, and it isn't practical for me (and others, no doubt) to travel to Manchester.

A suggestion: couldn't WHFI S&V co-host a second exhibition in London with a sister mag, like What Car, for instance?

A

Anonymous

london = the o2 arena

now that would be an event
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts