London Grammar gigs...

• Thread starter Deleted member 160668
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160668

For fellow LG enthusiasts...

3x gig tickets go on general sale this Friday at 10am. You need to pre-register to be eligible. Go onto their website.

Ps get Songkick app on smartphone for band alerts. Excellent app!!

*I am in no way affiliated with London Grammar or Songkick app, but know others on here also love them.

Cheers all.

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
amormusic said:
For fellow LG enthusiasts...

3x gig tickets go on general sale this Friday at 10am. You need to pre-register to be eligible. Go onto their website.

Ps get Songkick app on smartphone for band alerts. Excellent app!!

*I am in no way affiliated with London Grammar or Songkick app, but know others on here also love them.

Cheers all.

I got an email from their website a few days ago. A real shame I'm out of the country on business on these dates.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
They are milking their first album a bit now IMHO.

Big Picture and Rooting for You an album does not make, and three and a half years with no new album even on the horizon suggests to me that London Grammar are going to be a flash in the pan.

A real shame because If you Wait was a cracking abum...

JamesMellor

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
TOWN HALLLONDON GRAMMAR
TUE 4 APR, DOORS 7PM, START TIME TBC

London Grammar have announced that they will play an intimate, one off standing show at Town Hall this April. This is their first live performance since releasing brand new material earlier this year, and will be one of only three shows throughout the UK.

[style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"]Please note that there will be a limited number of tickets available for this exclusive performance, therefore there will be a [/style][style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"]limit of two tickets per person.[/style]

[style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"]Anyone near B'ham, you can grt these from the THSH website[/style]

D

Deleted member 160668

Thanks for link. Preorder a signed cd for £15. awesome.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Gazzip said:
They are milking their first album a bit now IMHO.

Big Picture and Rooting for You an album does not make, and three and a half years with no new album even on the horizon suggests to me that London Grammar are going to be a flash in the pan.

A real shame because If you Wait was a cracking abum...

Does anybody know where I can buy some humble pie? Could do with a slice or two... *blush*

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Electro said:
It seem they have a long awaited new album and I suspect they will be playing some of it live .*smile*

https://london-grammar-uk.myshopify.com/
[/quote
Awesome link. Nice one. Real signatures? I'm taking it they aren't expecting to sell many from this website?