Logitech Touch with 500gb USB Hard drive

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
after some inital messing around finally got everything up and running from the usb hdd without the computer and sounding great - draged my itunes libaray across off my main computer whick took a while but hey and let the touch scan everything - this is really important - tried to rush first time and was getting annoyed when couldn't find any of my music - instructions not so clear on this point but once scanned everything appeared and working great

however sometime the touch start playing a song and after a couple of mins for no reason it then just skips to the next track like someone has pressed next track i thought that perhaps when itunes converted the tracks it didn't copy it all but when i go back to the song it plays beginning to end no issues anyone any ideas???

just for the record i'm really impressed with the touch and would highly recommend it and now got hdd attached no need for computer on or anything and works great except for the little issue above!

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
still not sorted the track skipping which is still annoying me

on a more positive note i downloaded the iPeng software for my iphone and it works a treat - just drag a playlist together whilst sat on the sofa and enjoy the music the touch, harddisk, iphone combo for the money is an absolute steal! (not including the rest of my kit) but for about than £270 (work pays for my iphone) its the best investment i have made in years!

was going to go down the linn sneaky route which would have been a lot more pricey - this setup is a real winner!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts