logitech squeezebox touch

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
can anyone explain how to access the radio 3 hd stream(320 kbps) on the sb touch? i notice in the squeezebox control software that the ordinary radio 3 stream is showing at 48kbps???? plus i don't understand why the sb touch itself shows the bit rate when playing as 84 bpr????????

thank you in anticipation of any help.[:)]

A

Anonymous

many thanks for that,crococdile
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

HELP!!!!!

i've downloaded the plugin and copied it to the sb touch's plugin file but it doesn't appear in it's menu on screen?????

what have i done wring?
emotion-6.gif

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
Can't help much more as I don't own a Touch.

Are you running SBS on a PC/NAS? I've just looked at my server & the plugin is there under Settings > Plugins. It's down the list under Recommended 3rd Party Pugins. Server may need a restart after the plugin is enabled.

If you're only running the Touch's inbuilt server or MySquuezeBox.com, then I can only suggest ploughing through the thread I linked to & posting a question there if you can't find the answer.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

A

Anonymous

thanks again,crocodile.

i think the problem might be that whilst MySquuezeBox.com "sees" and controls the touch, the squeezezbox server running on my laptop doesn't(?).i've tried using the option of using the server rather than MySqueezeBox.com but nothing changes.

i apologise for stringing this thread out but some other forums answers,for me, go into too much computer speak which i'm afraid goes over my head!

thanks

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
Well as I said, I don't have a Touch but...

You will need to "pair" the Touch to SBS on your laptop. I believe that if you select My Music from the Touch's menu, it will run you through a wizard to connect the Touch to SBS, if this hasn't already been done. Otherwise it will just ask you if you want to switch library to your laptop.

Perhaps a Mod could move the thread to Computer Music where you may receive more assistance from a Touch owner?

A

Anonymous

thanks once again crocodile.i've succeeeded at last lol and now have radio 3 hd up and running on my sb touch.
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts