Logitech Harmony One for £69!!

Ravey Gravey Davy said:
bigboss said:
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Now how about a great deal on a KDL26EX320 :grin:

This is the cheapest deal I could find. :)
Cheers -thats what I was coming up with but based on how many features are packed in it I'll probably go with £320 from JL with the 5 year warranty. £11+ per year for an extra 4 years has got to be worth it.

It's definitely worth it. You could get John Lewis to price match Richer Sound's £307.90 with 5 year guarantee (or buy it from Richer Sounds).

piper1st

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Yep ... this deal is still on as just bought moments ago ... thanks for posting this!

Reduced to £69

- 10% (using code XMAS10UK)

Free Shipping

Total: £62.10

BARGAIN!

Also, i went though the nectar card website to get a few points too! :clap:

Binman

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
Just ordered one. I selected express shipping as opposed to the default 'standard' and it made no difference to the price. Bargain! Cheers for the heads up.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
mattjax05 said:
Presumably you'll need to also buy some form of plug adaptor as it's an EU one?????
I'll let you know later- mine has just been delivered at home. :grin:

I suspect a few swear words may be the order of the evening as I learn to program it.

(if I'm allowed to open it,that is.)

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
mattjax05 said:
Presumably you'll need to also buy some form of plug adaptor as it's an EU one?????

I suspect a few swear words may be the order of the evening as I learn to program it.

Brilliant, cheers.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
mattjax05 said:

I never found it a particularly 'sweary' device - more a groan as a few seconds after doing the 5 minute sync/update you realise another little thing that you ought to change! Anyway, good luck, once you get there it's superb :)

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Yep- as expected -an EU plug so I'll pick an adapter up tomorrow- still a bargain.And no you dont just push it in without an adapter as you will damage the pins.

Out of interest where would one pick up an adaptor and for how much?

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Just ordered one. Strange thing though as I went through quidco and hit the 'add to basket' on the logitech website and went to checkout and in addition to the remote there was also a £30 wireless mouse in my basket coming up as £0. I didn't put it there and at that price!!! I didn't take it out either. Went through registration and checkout completion (using 10% discount code) also changed the delivery method to express and it came up as 'this product doesn't qualify for express' but the price didn't alter and express was chosen.

In conclusion for £62.20 less Quidco looks like I'll be getting the remote plus wireless mouse plus express delivery though I haven't had email confirmation yet so maybe not!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts