Logitech Harmony One for £69!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Had the email all confirmed but price don't make sense:

Subtotal: GBP 58.65
Shipping: GBP 0.00

Tax: GBP 10.35
Total: GBP 62.10
Discount: GBP 110.58

Oh well as long as both products arrive and they'll only take £62.10 then I'm laughing hahaha

Thomassteele

Sep 26, 2008
Visit site
Bought one at that price is excellent, slight bit of bother getting Humax Foxsat-pvr to switch on/off, but now sorted. I am charging mine with my shaving adapter plug while waiting for a proper adapter fron Amazon.

If you are loking for channel Icons for your favourite channels try this website.

http://www.iconharmony.com/icons/home

Sliced Bread

Juzzie Wuzzie said:
Price aside, what would be the advantages of upgrading from my Harmony 550/555? I don't mind putting in 4AAAs every 12 months, but would be interested in people's views on the upside?

Cheers,

J

Do you really want to set it up again from scratch using logitech's abysmal software? ;)

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
BenLaw said:
I never found it a particularly 'sweary' device -

7 hours trying to log on to the website to register the device equals sweary.(love the rustic background colour on your system thread)

Sorry to hear that RGD, that's very frustrating :mad: I've been making some minor alterations today and fortunately had no difficulties. Thanks for your comments re decor :)

mattjax05

Oct 5, 2007
Visit site
Mine arrived and I'm well pleased with it. I also got the wireless mouse which was free!!!!!! Don't know how that happened all I know is that it was automatically added to my basket at checkout FOC. The remote is great and software is great too. I'd say the remote lcd/software is showing a little age now but it all works and I'm happy with it.

All in (with free mouse) it cost >£60 with QuidcoCo.

Juzzie Wuzzie said:
Price aside, what would be the advantages of upgrading from my Harmony 550/555? I don't mind putting in 4AAAs every 12 months, but would be interested in people's views on the upside?

Cheers,

J

You can get further 20% discount by trading your old remote.

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/349/7016?WT.ac=ps%7C7041&debug=0

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts