LG47LF7700

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've been looking to replace my Hitachi PD7500-was going to replace with another plasma but been to Currys and seen the 42" 7700.I'm impressed with the picture;my question is this-does anyone know if the 47" has the same panel?Richer are seling this for £599 plus £60 for the 5 year warranty making it seem a giveaway at £660.Can this be the bargain it seems and please bear the price in mind when commenting and that the 42" is given a decent rating when tested at £1100.If there's anyone out there that owns one that would be a Brucie bonus! I look forward to all replies.

Thanks in anticipation,

Craig James,

Nottingham.
emotion-2.gif

I

A

Anonymous

Thanks Ear but the question still remains;granted it is an older model than the 42"7700 (although I was not aware) is it worth a punt at this price-I think it is still a 2009 machine or am I wrong again?We're all aware how quickily new models appear and I would think my 7500 is considered steam driven by now at 3 years old but still a great watch.I want 1080p for my Blu-Ray but am limited by the purse strings that is my Wife and thought this may well be my cunning plan to avoid the "I thought you said you would never need another TV" statement that brings every grown man to his knees!

Thanks again,

Craig.
emotion-2.gif

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I really dont recall th LF series being 2009..only you know what you want.few tv's would I buy older models. only sony

A

Anonymous

Haven't seen the actual screen myself but please see this review FYI:

http://www.lcdtvreviews.org.uk/lg-lcd-tv/lg-47lf7700-lcd-television/

A

Anonymous

I bought one a few weeks ago.

I can say this was a gamble that has paid off as far as I'm concerned-the picture can be fine tuned to produce a highly respectable result in SD and HD sources are excellent.The built-in Freesat was a bonus as I already have cable TV so I decided to install the dish myself having purchased a complete kit with quad LNB for £40.I managed to get it aligned without a Satfinder but intend to get one to get the best possible signal-BBC HD and ITV HD give great clarity so all in all a great buy.The service I received from Richer in Nottingham was first class and I saved lots of cash.They don't have many left but this is still being sold in Comet for nearly £1000 with one year warranty-I paid £660 with five year cover so consider this to be a fantastic bargain.

I hope these opinions help anyone looking for an inexpensive 47" LCD TV with the benefit of Freesat and Freeview tuners an insight from someone who actually owns one and uses it on a daily basis with both HD and SD sources.

Best wishes,

Craig James, Nottingham.
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

December issue-5 stars.

Well happy.

Now £770 with 5yr warranty at Richer.

I have a warm feeling inside.

emotion-19.gif

TRENDING THREADS