LG has apparently found a way to boost OLED brightness by another 20%, up to 1200 nits

Steel22

May 9, 2022
Visit site
Is pushing up the brightness, going to increase the rate at which the organic component of OLED deteriorates?
Yes it will thay all ready have a poor profromance and the fact they suffer screen retention there bad for gaming there being marketed to gamers but u rely shouldn't get one for that get a QLED OR SOMETHING OLED won't be woth it untill they find way to stop screen retention its worse than plasma tvs

Hexenhammer

Sep 27, 2022
Visit site
Yes it will thay all ready have a poor profromance and the fact they suffer screen retention there bad for gaming there being marketed to gamers but u rely shouldn't get one for that get a QLED OR SOMETHING OLED won't be woth it untill they find way to stop screen retention its worse than plasma tvs

Everything you said is just wrong

Hexenhammer

Sep 27, 2022
Visit site
Postulation presented as fact, I fear.

Having owned plasma and OLED sets (neither of which suffered screen burn), the former was massively more prone to image retention.

There are Hardcore [like if it was politics or sports] OLED haters that invent crazy horror stories.

Im an OLED user since 2016, i would NEVER go back to LCD, not a chance.
And I been using 55inchg OLED TVs as My PC monitor, not a living room TV buy doing the thing these people are scared the most of.
My 2016 C6 was given to my parents as living room TV in 2019 when i got C9.
Yes it has Bunr-In, its first 4K OLED, Curved and the last model with 3D [it has amazing 3D]
But the Burn-In is only visible if you run a test pattern, so in my view if i cant see it during normal use it doesnt exist

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts