LG 55EC930v vs Sony 65w85 TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Need some advice here guys, which TV would you go for an OLED 55-inch or an LED 65-inch Sony TV?

Sincere suggestion gel.......hold back and think for a bit. You cannot come up with different TVs to try every time, only to return them. Bear in mind that the retailers have the right to refuse custom to you, if you keep returning things.

Research different TVs after setting a budget, then go to the shops to demo them, then discuss your demo experience on the forums. Only then should you make a purchase. And stick to whatever you decide.

I'm thinking of upgrading my subwoofer. It's now been about 5 months into my research, and have zeroed in on Arendal Sub 2. I'll still wait for another 3 months so I get a grip of user reviews and experiences, and what to expect before buying it.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Sincere suggestion gel.......hold back and think for a bit. You cannot come up with different TVs to try every time, only to return them. Bear in mind that the retailers have the right to refuse custom to you, if you keep returning things.

Research different TVs after setting a budget, then go to the shops to demo them, then discuss your demo experience on the forums. Only then should you make a purchase. And stick to whatever you decide.

I'm thinking of upgrading my subwoofer. It's now been about 5 months into my research, and have zeroed in on Arendal Sub 2. I'll still wait for another 3 months so I get a grip of user reviews and experiences, and what to expect before buying it.
Okay, cheers BB. I will wait. I haven't returned anything though, I am cancelling before they are delivered. I am getting on okay with the Sony 46hx803 I am using at the moment so no rush then. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

Which TV would you buy if you were me BB? You can choose anyone? Ta

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I would go for a good 1080p TV, and not look at 4K for another couple of years. It's too much to spend on 4K for very little content of questionable quality.
thumbs_up.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I would go for a good 1080p TV, and not look at 4K for another couple of years. It's too much to spend on 4K for very little content of questionable quality.
Do you know which 1080p one?

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
bigboss said:
I can pm you before listing for sale.

how much did it cost you originally? and it says it has 2 8" drivers, yet on pictures i can only ever see one, is one down firing under the sub, and it's an actual driver not passive radiator right?

It's certainly not passive radiator. Both the drivers are active. Instead of the traditional front-firing driver, the DXD series subwoofers are side firing. The second driver is reverse mounted and points up into the cabinet.

I bought it for £800 due to a discount.

D

Deleted member 2457

nugget2014 said:
What about your 4k player you cant return?
I haven't opened it, and comes from Sevenoaks I just didn't hear them deliver it, I can cancel, which I have done just need to return it now.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts