Le my first stereo.

JoshRossouw

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
7515746772_ff9ff14d2b.jpg

atanakata

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
It is always great when one enjoys his system :) Room looks lovely and fresh. However , one or two matching rugs could do justice in softening that bright acoustic ... Why don`t you give it a try. If you haven`t got one you could borrow from a friend or relative just for the experiment ...

JoshRossouw

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Good shout atanakata, I'll definately chuck a rug down and see if that helps. I've brought the speakers more into the middle of the room which I think has improved the sound slightly. :cheers:

atanakata

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
JoshRossouw said:
Good shout atanakata, I'll definately chuck a rug down and see if that helps. I've brought the speakers more into the middle of the room which I think has improved the sound slightly. :cheers:

Well, now when I see your pics I realize , that this is the first thing you should have done actually- to move the speakers forward . They were way to close to the wall and corners - well done , glad it worked in sound-improving direction . Hope , you`ll get even further improvement with a rug ( or two ) ... Keep us informed of how you`re getting on , will you ... :)

TRENDING THREADS