Kenwood KA 3020 SE

ASL0205

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I’ve just retrieved this old amp from my loft and my Son has expressed an interest in connecting it up to a pair of bookshelf speakers and streaming his music to the amp via a Google CC audio. So can anyone on here tell me if the Kenwood is comparable to use with the GCC ? I might regret this decision after having to endure his taste in music but on the plus side it would be good to introduce to the joys of Hi Fi !!

ASL0205

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
insider9 said:
Yes it's compatible. All you need is a mini jack to 2 rca cable that doesn't come with CCA. It will cost a few pounds and you're ready to stream.

Many thanks seems like he’s on his way to owning his first piece of proper hi fi kit

jimmy1

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
My local flea market used to sell tons of good amps before people seemed to start appreciating them again, wish id bought them all up now they where mostly under £20 too, I got an hmv 4000 amp (if i remember correctly) and the matching turntable for £30, those where the days

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
jimmy1 said:
My local flea market used to sell tons of good amps before people seemed to start appreciating them again, wish id bought them all up now they where mostly under £20 too, I got an hmv 4000 amp (if i remember correctly) and the matching turntable for £30, those where the days 
There were a few ways of getting your hands on old tech cheaply, then ebay /gumtree etc came along.

jimmy1

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
i had a technics su amp, cant remember the model name but it had the vu meters but the left channel was crackly paid £20 for that one too, was gonna get it fixed but the guy i took it too saud he couldnt guarrantee changing the parts would work so i left it

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts