Question Kef lsx ii vs technics sa-c600 + b&w 607 s2

Caolino

Sep 8, 2024
Visit site
Hi,
I’m thinking about a system from my second home during working week.
I always had separate system but I was now attracted by active speakers especially the Kef ones and specifically the lsx ii as all in one. I have hear them in a music store and I like them. While deciding I got a parallel proposal for a separate system specifically the technics sa-c600 and the b&w 607 s2. I didn’t manage to have a direct comparison but I felt they were similar.
Anyone of you that can help me to take a decision?

Integralista

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi Caolino,

Depending on space disposal conditions in your second house, I think an active fully equiped wireless speaker system or speakers is good choice. Kef lsx2 is good "all eater" system with very good sound except lower bass. Here component system with B@W 607 will have the edge over. I just recommend try to listen by your ears and decide, which sound you like more. When wireless speakers, I recommend to look also on some Triangle Audio wireless speakers. They are very very good sounding. Just not so known like Kef or B@W. Their sound will surprise you. BR.

Reactions: Caolino

Caolino

Sep 8, 2024
Visit site
Hi Caolino,

Depending on space disposal conditions in your second house, I think an active fully equiped wireless speaker system or speakers is good choice. Kef lsx2 is good "all eater" system with very good sound except lower bass. Here component system with B@W 607 will have the edge over. I just recommend try to listen by your ears and decide, which sound you like more. When wireless speakers, I recommend to look also on some Triangle Audio wireless speakers. They are very very good sounding. Just not so known like Kef or B@W. Their sound will surprise you. BR.
Thanks, I started my thinking with a portable speaker from audio pro (like c10) moved to a small setup like tangent ampster + eltax monitor and then ending up on Kef lsx ii lt.

Reactions: Integralista

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts