A

Anonymous

wouldnt a spike actually increase "vibrations" to the cable

:/

that said i dont think id care

pmarb

Jul 1, 2008
Visit site
Surely there is a design flaw in that each cablespike should come with its own 112.3656mm by 110.546472mm by 15.282376mm granite block which itself is drilled to accept four corner spikes, allowing true audiophiles to build up multiples of granite blocks for completer isolation and so add true open-ness-less-ness and clarity to their new basshunter cd tracks :)

A

Anonymous

pmarb:
Surely there is a design flaw in that each cablespike should come with its own 112.3656mm by 110.546472mm by 15.282376mm granite block which itself is drilled to accept four corner spikes, allowing true audiophiles to build up multiples of granite blocks for completer isolation and so add true open-ness-less-ness and clarity to their new basshunter cd tracks :)

Well said, and welcome!

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
pmarb:
Surely there is a design flaw in that each cablespike should come with its own 112.3656mm by 110.546472mm by 15.282376mm granite block which itself is drilled to accept four corner spikes, allowing true audiophiles to build up multiples of granite blocks for completer isolation and so add true open-nehss-less-ness and clarity to their new basshunter cd tracks :)

I think you've just created the design specs for the all new "cableblock", better patent it quick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts