Just Seen This Panasonic DMR-BW780 Freeview HD Recorder Price

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Just a note for everyone to be REALLY careful with the product numbers here.

The Panasonic DMR-BW780 and DMR-BW880 are the Freeview HD recorders, while the DMR-BS780 and DMR-BS880 are the Freesat HD recorders. Would be v.easy for someone to order the wrong one, with such similar model numbers!

Links to the Play page here.

PS - Can't believe they're not out until 30th June - weeks after the World Cup starts
emotion-12.gif

daveh75

Dont forget they include a BD recorder!

But even so,i agree-i think they are overpriced,just like the Freesat versions were at launch.Though i would expect the price to tumble quickly just like the Freesat versions did...

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:

Just a note for everyone to be REALLY careful with the product numbers here.

The Panasonic DMR-BW780 and DMR-BW880 are the Freeview HD recorders, while the DMR-BS780 and DMR-BS880 are the Freesat HD recorders. Would be v.easy for someone to order the wrong one, with such similar model numbers!

Links to the Play page here.

PS - Can't believe they're not out until 30th June - weeks after the World Cup starts
emotion-12.gif

Must Agree with you Clare,could be I will get a Humax receiver now and move it to the Bedroom later.

Hi Confit, There is a Toshiba Model HDR 5010 Due out in May,I beleive, Priced at £349.99 which is half the price of the Panny

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts