Just picked up the Awards issue - who knows who got the readers award product? Apart from me?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Ta da:

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4564/38443556081_5fa7dd3346_z_d.jpg

See Special!

D

Deleted member 2457

Has anyone got a stream yet? I haven’t! Oh no I am not special anymore.

D

Deleted member 2457

Got it on my MacBook.
thumbs_up.png

jjbomber

Blacksabbath25 said:
Kef won 2 awards and Marantz CD6006 won award , apple iPhone X and apple iPad won 2 awards but never turned up to pick up there awards

,,, and the Andy Murray award for the best back-hander goes to .....

Apparantly they were set to announce the best smartphone award, but when they opened the envelope a pile of money fell out.

Who won the readers award (other than Gel)?

insider9

Blacksabbath25 said:
insider9 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
The Sony X800 won best blu-ray player award against the Oppo 203 what a load of rubbish the Sony X800 has so many issues how the hell did it win !

Half the price of Oppo...
I had one and ended up taking it back to the shop because it kept crashing and brought the Oppo 203 no trouble

I'd also prefer the Oppo, especially as Sony doesn't have any analogue outs.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
Kef won 2 awards and Marantz CD6006 won award , apple iPhone X and apple iPad won 2 awards but never turned up to pick up there awards

Apparantly they were set to announce the best smartphone award, but when they opened the envelope a pile of money fell out.

lol I lost the plot with all the crap they were nominating I am afraid I must of missed the readers award

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
insider9 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
insider9 said:
Blacksabbath25 said:
The Sony X800 won best blu-ray player award against the Oppo 203 what a load of rubbish the Sony X800 has so many issues how the hell did it win !

Half the price of Oppo...
I had one and ended up taking it back to the shop because it kept crashing and brought the Oppo 203 no trouble

I'd also prefer the Oppo, especially as Sony doesn't have any analogue outs.
I am pretty sure I did not have a duff player because you only have to read around the internet to see how many people have had loads of problems with the Sony X800 it’s just got loads of software bug problems .

and it’s pretty bad when the only way to unlock the Sony when it freezes is to pull the plug .

i understand that when Oppo first put the 203 onto the market it had some issues with bugs too but they were very quick in sorting them out and I personally feel it’s worth the money .

Blacksabbath25 said:
jjbomber said:
Blacksabbath25 said:

lol I lost the plot with all the crap they were nominating I am afraid I must of missed the readers award
Atom. Well they couldn’t give it to the LS50 Wireless could they, not after winning best all-in-one AND getting into the hall of fame...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts