• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Just picked up the Awards issue - who knows who got the readers award product? Apart from me?

nopiano

Feb 15, 2009
Didn't get my mag today, so I'm guessing it'll be Oppo, Naim or KEF.

They are the ones I recall got quite a few nominations, but I can't remember the final shortlist.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Half of me wants to say it must be an AV product otherwise it wouldn't have registered on Gel's radar as worth commenting about. But it would be equally uncharacteristic for it to be an AV product...

nopiano

Feb 15, 2009
MajorFubar said:
Half of me wants to say it must be an AV product otherwise it wouldn't have registered on Gel's radar as worth commenting about. But it would be equally uncharacteristic for it to be an AV product...
I'm hoping not, especially now WHF has dropped its sound and vision nomenclature.

Al ears

nopiano said:
MajorFubar said:
I'm hoping not, especially now WHF has dropped its sound and vision nomenclature.
Ditto. Perhaps they should stop reviewing phones as well.

However, I guess if you are interested in hifi there are other publications.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts