Just curious. How many forum members are not UK Native?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Rethep said:
Al ears said:
Rethep said:
No Scottisch, Irish or Welshmen ? Or someone from Gibraltar ? ;-)

Loads of us but the OP's question specifically says:-

How many forum members are not UK Native? ..... and it is Scottish ...... signed A. Pedant

It asks for a number, not who! ;-)

It does indeed thus making it a completely pointless question really as nobody knows (except the moderators maybe).

If OP just wanted a number I'll take a guess ............................ 42.

That's that post sorted then.
teeth_smile.gif

MaxD

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Al ears said:
Yes I understand, just having a joke. We English are great ones for mixing up languages too...

Not really, mostly of you guys just speak english and even pretend to speak english outside of england.

BTW, I'm italiani, I got french passport too, dad italian (with ancient spanish roots), mom parisian, raised between Paris and Roma. Actually living in Roma.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Well I am currenty living in England but I have lived in America (Houston Texas) until very recently. I am planning on moving back to the US soon but not Houston or Texas. I did really enjoy my time in Houston. it is a very liberal city (what with it being in the conserative state of Texas). It has a great art sence, great night clubs, lots of vegetarian places to eat out, the people are very frindly and even has an openly gay mayor (the first in America I think) It is great place to live especially if your young person.

PT_2014

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm from super Carlisle, at the very north of England and soon to be the defnder of England from the maurading Scots come the end of September!
omg_smile.gif

naughty573

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I live in Durban, South Africa and i joined the forum because our local (South African) version of the mag recommended joining the UK forum because they did not start a local forum

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts