Just bought these

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
https://www.radiopopular.pt/catalogo/detalhesproduto.php?idprod=21701 Sorry for going Japonese guys. Terrific little speakers. and the amp even controls very well my Tangent millennium 200 floorstanders. Im very happy.

matthewpiano

Looks like a good buy to me. There is absolutely nothing wrong with going Japanese - some of the best hi-fi ever made has come from Japan.

When you've had chance to listen more come back with a more detailed review - would be interesting to hear how you get on.

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I can do that right now.the amp is powerfull clean natural sound as they say. Ive had before the ax-497 the models above this one, and at the time I had the S30 cambridge speakers.Horrible really the mid lift was unbeareable, so I returned both,both had the idea I should have kept the amp.but this one being a little less powerfull os powerfull enough.they I bought the millennium 200 and a pm4001. the pm4001 was awwful in controling the treble on these speakers.SO I returned it.the ns-333 I slhoud say you can compare to the SA1 you have (but I never heard those) but the ns-333 detail is so huge, and they dont get sibilance or hard when pushed to above normal levels.of course the bass isn't much, but the mica cones work great.they go donw to 60 hz

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
I admit I just wanted the speakers. here they sell for 169 euros and the amp for 269 euros, but for the pack I just couldnt dismiss it. and I can still get a pioneer A6-J for 250 euros,normal price 400 euros...hum...Im getting crazy lol

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
the amp controls speakers well but it also has an unwanted lift in the mid in treble when pushing the knob up.This I dislike.But I'll keep it.for normal listening levels is good. the speakers are the best part of the pack.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts