Just bought a Reavon 4K Blu-ray player!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2457

This is where Michael helped me picture:

The HDMI Mode under HDMI in settings needs to be put on separate instead of single.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: michael hoy
D

Deleted member 2457

exactly. The stop button stops it completely and it will return to the beginning, doesn't it. If you want to continue you use pause, or am I missing something here.
Now I am confused. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

exactly. The stop button stops it completely and it will return to the beginning, doesn't it. If you want to continue you use pause, or am I missing something here.
Yes if I press the stop button it was pausing not stopping. Good news though it now when I press stop on Blu-rays isn’t pausing when I press stop. I will keep a eye on that.

D

Deleted member 2457

With the stop button you have to hold it down for a couple of seconds then it won’t pause just stops. No bug after all. :)

Pure Audio is P on the remote so there is such a mode but it doesn’t work like the Oppo on the 203 in fact I am confused to what it does at all.

USB input for updates, which Oppo used to recommend as the safest option anyway for firmware updates.

Reactions: Al ears
With the stop button you have to hold it down for a couple of seconds then it won’t pause just stops. No bug after all. :)

Pure Audio is P on the remote so there is such a mode but it doesn’t work like the Oppo on the 203 in fact I am confused to what it does at all.

USB input for updates, which Oppo used to recommend as the safest option anyway for firmware updates.
so it does have Pure Audio, I should have looked more closely at the photo of handset

D

Deleted member 2457

Most players will resume from the point stop is pressed when you press play, so it sounds like all this player is doing is not hiding that fact, but I guess it would be best for it to conform with other players to avoid confusion.
That’s not what I am saying if you just tap on the stop button it will pause, hold it down for a few seconds it will stop.

D

Deleted member 2457

With your liking of Oppo players Gel, I’m surprised that you don’t have a 203 or 205.
I had 2 Oppo 203 4K Blu-ray players, but to be honest they are still only as good as a £200 4K Blu-ray player, with the Oppo having the advantage of better build quality. The Oppo 205 was way too expensive for me and no 4K Blu-ray player is worth that amount.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

But the 205 is a 4K Blu-Ray Player, SACD Player, CD Player, Headphone Amplifier, Pre-Amplifier, Streamer, High-Quality DAC and HDD player. It was a bargain and I wish I'd bought one. Saying that, I do have two 105s, so it may have been overkill.
I could’ve bought an ex-display one from SSAV for £1100 but still decided for just HC use it was still too much. HiFi people have more to gain than HC fans imv.

But the 205 is a 4K Blu-Ray Player, SACD Player, CD Player, Headphone Amplifier, Pre-Amplifier, Streamer, High-Quality DAC and HDD player. It was a bargain and I wish I'd bought one. Saying that, I do have two 105s, so it may have been overkill.
And that is why it was a veritable bargain in hifi terms, it is indeed a pity the X200 does away with the headphone section

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts