Just bought a Reavon 4K Blu-ray player!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2457

Managed to get a £50 discount too. It’s the 100 one I have bought for £650. Getting it tomorrow update on how the player is tomorrow too.

D

Deleted member 2457

Will do guys bought it from Spatial shop on eBay and it had a £50 discount on the page. Brand new for £649. I sold one of my 2 Cambridge Audio 4K Blu-ray players recently so this will replace that.

D

Deleted member 2457

This is the shop I bought it from but on eBay:

D

Deleted member 2457

Richer Sounds now selling them too!

D

Deleted member 2457

I was really interested in something that might replace my Oppo 105eu, it is a lot pity the 200 is so expensive, think I will concentrate on a decent SACD player as that is primarily all I want it to be.
I will let you know how it performs as a SACD player. (y) Actually I am not sure if the 100 player plays SACDs! Will find out soon…

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2457

Pictures and hopefully one or more videos will follow today…

D

Deleted member 2457

I see onRicher Sounds it is wearing the EISA award tag already. I didn’t even realise it was launched, let alone reviewed! I suppose I don’t read video AV mags, so I must’ve missed it.
I am not sure where that particular award comes from? I don’t think WHF or Home Cinema Choice has reviewed it yet. Which other AV mags would give it such an award?

I am not sure where that particular award comes from? I don’t think WHF or Home Cinema Choice has reviewed it yet. Which other AV mags would give it such an award?
EISA awards are given by a panel of reviewers yearly not a particular magazine.
pretty sure it wasn't even listed in last year's awards.... Which makes the label a tad odd.
CORRECTION, ignore above I looked at the wrong year... It was given in the 2021-2022 awards list to the X200

Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

HCC is the member from the UK, but I don’t read it I’m afraid.
Here it is:

D

Deleted member 2457

It’s playing SACDs! Blu-ray Audio and 4K Blu-ray. There is a one and off switch around the back too, it took me a while to get it working because of that!

When I hooked up the PS5 I set it to pcm and TV audio on my amp now I can’t get it back to Blu-ray BD and playing Master Audio - any ideas where I have gone wrong? Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Picture of SACD playing:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: nopiano
D

Deleted member 2457

Is it just me or does this 100 player need a 4K amp? And it’s not compatible with 1080p amp? My CA player has 3 HDMIs on the back of it this player only has 2! I think you need an up to date amp for it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts