Jico Experts?

SteveR750

I'm struggling to get a clear list of the Jico styli for a technics 270C cartridge. Their own website is missing some versions that you can buy from retailers, and vice versa. It's difficult to figure out what is available at what price level, does anyone have a good overview?

I'm struggling to get a clear list of the Jico styli for a technics 270C cartridge. Their own website is missing some versions that you can buy from retailers, and vice versa. It's difficult to figure out what is available at what price level, does anyone have a good overview?
Try this site....

SteveR750

daytona600

Technics 270c OEM Nagaoka 321 cartridge Jico offer these styli options
Spherical Bonded
Spherical Nude
Elliptical Bonded
Elliptical Nude
Hyper Elliptical bonded
Shibata Bonded
SAS Nude line contact with Boron cantilever
SAS Nude line contact with Zirconia cantilever
SAS Nude line contact with Sapphire cantilever
321 nagaoka_mm-321.jpg

122h -jico-sas-stylus-low-hour.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveR750

SteveR750

Technics 270c OEM Nagaoka 321 cartridge Jico offer these styli options
Spherical Bonded
Spherical Nude
Elliptical Bonded
Elliptical Nude
Hyper Elliptical bonded
Shibata Bonded
SAS Nude line contact with Boron cantilever
SAS Nude line contact with Zirconia cantilever
SAS Nude line contact with Sapphire cantilever
View attachment 4265

View attachment 4264
Have you got part numbers by any chance?? Different stores have different descriptions or identical descriptions for multiple products at different prices.

Retailers have a different list of products to jico's own website. You'd naturally think the retailer is either old stock or fake, but it's across several retailers!
Probably old stock, I can't think there would be a great call for them these days, and Jico website what they currently produce.
That is assuming retailers actually have them in stock and are not simply items they think they can order from Jico when needed.... :cool:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts