Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Brilliant news - hopefully i'll have had the update on my Samsung box at home, so I can program in ITV HD before the England game tomorrow....I'll let you know how that goes.

digigriffin

Sep 25, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the hit and miss world of the new epg.
I do hope that have fixed all the issues that existing users of the new epg have been having?

But ITV HD when its on is a plus
emotion-1.gif

daveh75

Clare Newsome:Brilliant news - hopefully i'll have had the update on my Samsung box at home, so I can program in ITV HD before the England game tomorrow....I'll let you know how that goes.
The EPG rollout has indeed begun for Samsung's, but you should have had an "EPG upgrade pack" either in the post or via email before hand!

Those that got the upgrade lastnight/this morning received their "EPG packs" last friday/saturday!

A

Anonymous

got itv now on sky took some doing but its there. now need to find schedule for programmes

A

Anonymous

I have had sky HD for over a year and I am on my 4th box. I now have an Amstrad and still waiting for the new EPG, so no ITV HD. Sky just sat I will get it very soon but not when. I think they are dragging their feet, my son in law has had it for more than six months. Brian.

TRENDING THREADS