ITV HD - England vs. Scotland 14.08.2013 - Poor PQ

A

Anonymous

I thought the picture was pretty poor last night. Does anyone else agree please?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Looked good when the third English goal went in.
smile.png

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
smile.png

Scotland with a population of around the Six Million mark and a POOR side scored two Decent efforts from OPEN PLAY,

England with a population of over Fifty Five MILLION People...

Couldn't score ONCE from OPEN PLAY ... apart from when the Scotland lads were down to ten on the pitch with a player missing,

one of the centre halves was NOT on the field of play ..... says it all really.

NOT the things that 'letters' are written by...

England are STILL a poor International Side.... especially when as a given... ALL OF England's players play in what is so-called ... The BEST League In The World ! With Most of Scotland's player choices from the lower Teams within said League.

Doesn't say TOO MUCH for England's Team as of the Now.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Alantiggger said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
smile.png

Scotland with a population of around the Six Million mark and a POOR side scored two Decent efforts from OPEN PLAY,

Couldn't score ONCE from OPEN PLAY ... apart from when the Scotland lads were down to ten on the pitch with a player missing,

England are STILL a poor International Side.... especially when as a given... ALL OF England's players play in what is so-called ... The BEST League In The World ! With Most of Scotland's player choices from the lower Teams within said League.

It was like a prem side playing a championship side. The poor championship side were plucky and played to their best. The prem side won. The end.

I would hate to see this as a regular fixture, even if it was a good game. We matched Brazil away recently, why the heck do we need to play Scotland to drag our level down??

We haven't evolved into the current species we are now for the last million or so years just to play the barbarians on the other side of the wall, surely ?

T

the record spot

You're good enough using Google for all your other stuff Froggy, I'm sure you don't need guidance to work out how much we've given the world from our humble side of the wall. At least we've kept going with worthwhile stuff. I think you lot were busy tearing various branches of Foot Locker apart a couple of summers back no? :poke:

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
the record spot said:
I think you lot were busy tearing various branches of Foot Locker apart a couple of summers back no? :poke:
Whereas you lot were too busy murdering each other, given that Scotland has a murder rate nearly twice as high as England & Wales?

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
fr0g said:
Alantiggger said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
smile.png

It was like a prem side playing a championship side. The poor championship side were plucky and played to their best. The prem side won. The end.

I would hate to see this as a regular fixture, even if it was a good game. We matched Brazil away recently, why the heck do we need to play Scotland to drag our level down??

We haven't evolved into the current species we are now for the last million or so years just to play the barbarians on the other side of the wall, surely ?

I don't think you actually read what I typed there frOg ? barbarians is it ? jog on :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts