Its Coming to Blu-ray Part 3

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
In an interview with Steven speilberg [not with me of course] he has confirmed Minority Report will be released along with A.I mid summer then late summer will be a very specail edition of J.P

Jurassic Park

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Really not interested in AI or Minority Report but Jurassic Park is an absolute must for my collection. Few films have ever amazed me so much in the cinema as this one.

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
emotion-5.gif
Well its a start.

A

Anonymous

I remember being completely blown away by this movie in the cinema!!

A

Anonymous

pioneer7:
emotion-4.gif
Lord of the rings is already on its way Purify21

I demand you provide me with dates! Please?
emotion-9.gif

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
professorhat:
jase fox:I say bring on JAWS !

Seconded - make the transfer as good as the Bond releases, or at least as good as Close Encounters and I'll be very happy.

Yes i agree, as Jaws is my all time favourite movie so a top notch transfer is certainly required, we can but hope Prof...

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Purify21:
pioneer7:
emotion-4.gif
Lord of the rings is already on its way Purify21

I demand you provide me with dates! Please?
emotion-9.gif

Alas, not the extended editions yet though.

After watching the last two 'Band Of Brothers' the other day, I'm looking forward to 'Saving Private Ryan'. Also, why have Pixar done some of their movies and not others? I want 'The Incredibles'.

Jurassic Park will certainly be on my 'must buy' list too.

A

Anonymous

There are no dates on UK Amazon the messgae just says that they will notify you of when it will be available. On US Amazon you can allready preorder for $69.99 and see the box it comes in (I suppose the box may be different for UK/Europe). I've noticed there are lots of discussions about the release being the Theatrical versions and not the Extended versions. People are saying they will boycott the Theatrical version as it's all just a case of the movie companies trying to get as much money out of us as possible. Yes that is exactly what they will be hoping to do but you don't have to but them if you don't want to . I will buy the Theatrical versions (to be watched with those that are not quite so into LOTR) and then the Extended versions (when they are released) for my own viewing or for viewing with those who like the films as much as me.

A

Anonymous

One of my all time favourites. Cool!

Just watched the dark knight last night on blue ray. GOOD GOD that is an awesome movie! The sounds coming from that disc were amazing. Definetely one of the best blueray discs. The movie is the best of this decade foe me!

A

Anonymous

pioneer7 - apologies, I don't have any more info at the moment but as soon as I do i will post it onto this thread or start a new one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts