Is there a good wifi option for (rear) speakers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Creative ideas needed please. I have a large room with a beautiful oak floor laid over concrete so cannot take cables underfloor. Mrs N does not want "unsightly" trunking around the walls. Channelling into the walls would result in an horrendous redecorating bill. All I can think of is a wifi arrangement for home cinema speakers. Does one exist that is decent? Thanks to all and Happy 2008.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Provided you have an AV amp with preamp level outputs, either the Sonneteer Bard system or the KEF KHT Wireless system will do the trick perfectly.

A

Anonymous

Andrew - thank you very much. Being cheeky:

1. I have a lot of getting up to speed (my last serious purchasing was 15+ years ago .. original audiolab and Rega etc but all seemed simpler as there were only 2 channels). I was anticipating buying the Onkyo 605 receiver ... does that have the required outputs?

2. Whilst it is difficult tolocate dealers who stock I see from Kef's website that they have 2 options - either the universal wirefree that works with any speakers. Or they market KHT 5005.2 with a wireless module designed in. I have seen no reviews for the 5005.2 speaker package ... have you heard any feedback on them?

Thanks for the advice - it is really appreciated

terrymoon

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
My situation is slightly different in that i already have KEF surround speakers and wish to convert my rear speakers to wifi. My AV amp is Yamaha DSP-AX863SE. Is there a suitable conversion solution?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts