Is there a digital radio with proper built in Spotify?

migliz

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know of a radio or radio-like device which will stream Spotify directly and cut out the smartphone / tablet middle man?
I have a WIRED router and use powerline adapters and ethernet to provide network connections around the house. So, without wifi, the smartphone linking to a radio with a "connect" feature to play Spotify is not an option. So I guess I need a radio with a Spotify app on it?

Has this been invented yet?

jjbomber

migliz said:
Does anyone know of a radio or radio-like device which will stream Spotify directly and cut out the smartphone / tablet middle man?I have a WIRED router and use powerline adapters and ethernet to provide network connections around the house. So, without wifi, the smartphone linking to a radio with a "connect" feature to play Spotify is not an option. So I guess I need a radio with a Spotify app on it?

Has this been invented yet?

Pioneer A1 is the radio-like device that meets your needs.

EnjoyingTheMusic

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi, if you have a premium account on Spotify the Roberts 93i and possibly others in their range will run it fully from within the radio via Wi-Fi.

Another option is to add a Chromecast Audio which runs on any radio and supports Spotify fully.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts