is the xbox elite 360 region free for dvd and games

T

theflyingwasp

Hi there just bought walking dead season 3 on ebay for £10 brand new .after i bought it i checked the description and it says region 1 .it played no problem on my xbox elite ,are new xbox elites region free for games and dvds.not to fussed about the games but it would be handy for region 1 films and tv shows you cant buy in the u.k.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Done some checking and everything seems to suggest they are region locked. It's probably more likely that, even though that DVD has the region 1 stamp on the back, this is just because this is common practise to show which region the disc was produced in, and the disc itself is actually region free.

T

theflyingwasp

Thanks for your time and speedy reply .we were scratching our heads.the disc plays on my old panasonic blu ray player as well as both xbox elites.with it saying region 1 i thought id be wasting my time even trying it.i then thought it was a knockoff being 20quid cheaper.wont the sellers on ebay lose buisness selling region 1 discs rather than saying its region free.i know a lot of older titles are region free but the walking dead season 3 just came out?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts