Is it worth buying QED XT cabling for my system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi ive got a fairly low budget system which consists of the following,

onkyo 605 amp , kef iq7se front , kef q95c center , kef q35.2 side surrounds , q15.2 rear surrounds and subwoofer. would i hear a difference by using qed silver xt cables and airlocs. intialy for the front in biwire format .ive come to a point where i cant afford to spend a lot of money for major upgrades but would like to make tweaks with my exsisting system to make it sound the best that it can.

thanks for your help

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
sardean:Hi ive got a fairly low budget system which consists of the following,

onkyo 605 amp , kef iq7se front , kef q95c center , kef q35.2 side surrounds , q15.2 rear surrounds and subwoofer. would i hear a difference by using qed silver xt cables and airlocs. intialy for the front in biwire format .ive come to a point where i cant afford to spend a lot of money for major upgrades but would like to make tweaks with my exsisting system to make it sound the best that it can.

thanks for your help

If you are using basic cable, it's certainly worth trying. I would go on ebay though for some second hand Chord Rumour or Chord Odyssey. Don't worry about the Airlocs - they WILL NOT add anything to the sound.

TRENDING THREADS