Is Bang & Olufsen Hifi Standard

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

[quote user="Gerrardasnails"]I'd love to see the B&O advert where they claim that they are not hifi! Why are you so easily wound up? My point is that none of Bose equipment could live with Primare, Sugden, Creek, (fairly high level stuff), and B&O have components that can. You may have bought even better sounding equipment. That doesn't make B&O's products just Lifestyle and not excellent sounding. I have not even owned any B&O but have listened in shops.[/quote]

I've always wanted one of their record decks, the linear tracking one. Fantastic.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Fingers Lee"][quote user="tobys92"]
Hi,

Im 15 and looking to buy my first Hi-Fi, can anyone tell me some decent british manufacterers and what i need to get started, my budget is around £1000 in total.

Many thanks
[/quote]

Kids today have far too much money.[/quote]

Seeing "15 years old", "£1000" and "first stereo" in the same sentence is somewhat shocking! Imagine what the kid will be after at 18 :-o
Still, the chap has asked a question so we should answer it...

Tobys92, start a new thread mate. Your question will get overlooked in this thread.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Wild Willy"][quote user="Fingers Lee"][quote user="tobys92"]
Hi,

Im 15 and looking to buy my first Hi-Fi, can anyone tell me some decent british manufacterers and what i need to get started, my budget is around £1000 in total.

Many thanks
[/quote]

Kids today have far too much money.[/quote]

Seeing "15 years old", "£1000" and "first stereo" in the same sentence is somewhat shocking! Imagine what the kid will be after at 18 :-o
Still, the chap has asked a question so we should answer it...

Tobys92, start a new thread mate. Your question will get overlooked in this thread.[/quote]

How about suggesting a nice Bose system.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
C'mon guys be fair...he is only 15

For a grand you would be hard push to get better sound that the system 5 of richersound deal if buy new (link here)
good luck (when I was 15 I had a Grundig amp and a pair of Thanin speakers)​

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="terbis"]I thought this site was for people with a serious interest in audio, not childish jibes[/quote]

Sorry, must keep reminding myself this is a very serious site.

Must have been the joy of the Easter holiday making me light-headed and a little giddy.

Normal seriousness will now be resumed.

TRENDING THREADS