iPod Classic

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Apple quietly killed off the iPod Classic today. I've been wanting to get one for a while and anticipated that it would be discontinued today. I was wondering if I should buy right now or wait. Will retailers reduce the price to clear or will prices stay the same / rise until stocks are depleted?

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I am so glad I've got 3 ipod classics should I buy another ? I have one in my van one in my jag and one in my auris what a brilliant piece of kit 90% of my albums lossless when I use the one in my Jag its playing through a 825W Meridian surround system 17 speakers + a 20cm sub *music2*.I would buy another ipod like a shot if they came down in price

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I can't see prices coming down much, as Apple trade prices (so I hear) are not too dissimilar to gaming consoles - very high. You rarely see any more than 10% off Apple products, so I dounpbt you'll see any different, unless a desperate retailer wants to offload their stock at a loss.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
The iPod Classic was the only Apple product I ever bought but I hardly use it. I think it's a great piece of kit but I prefer streaming. So I've taken the decison to sell up ... my iClassic together with its Wadia 170i transport is hopefully going to a better place. Had a quick look on that auction site and the prices have gone crazy!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts