iPhone 4 should have got 6 stars!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:The clue is the 3 in the model number, gel.

Thanks for that
emotion-21.gif
i wish the price of that one would come down.

A

Anonymous

gel:

Thanks for that
emotion-21.gif

Gel, if it's the price that's stopping you getting a smartphone, I'd wait for the smartphone test Andy just announced in the November issue. Unless you absolutely must have an Apple branded phone (nothing wrong with that, they are pretty and easy to use), in that case you might as well bite the bullet now since their prices are not going anywhere.

Tom Moreno

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
gel:

Thanks for that
emotion-21.gif

The prices won't come down. Apple maintains is price positioning in the market by refreshing the models with higher specs at the same price point instead of continuing to make an out of date spec at decreasing price points.

D

Deleted member 2457

KevinOK:gel:

Thanks for that
emotion-21.gif

Gel, if it's the price that's stopping you getting a smartphone, I'd wait for the smartphone test Andy just announced in the November issue. Unless you absolutely must have an Apple branded phone (nothing wrong with that, they are pretty and easy to use), in that case you might as well bite the bullet now since their prices are not going anywhere.

I will have a look thanks
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Tom Moreno:gel:

Thanks for that
emotion-21.gif

The prices won't come down. Apple maintains is price positioning in the market by refreshing the models with higher specs at the same price point instead of continuing to make an out of date spec at decreasing price points.

I can remember last year they come down abit after being first released.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts