iPad 4th gen not getting iOS 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Just updated my current iPad and my wife’s iPad Air and then went to update my daughters iPad which is a 4th gen iPad and no iOS 11 update which I thought I could get a bit more life out of it as it was only last year when apple stopped updating the iPad 2 Or was it the year before ?

As a family We hand them down from each other but apple seem to be stopping updates after 2 years that’s what it seems like .

alexhalessays

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
When it comes to the current top iOS smartphones, iPhone SE is the best. This is the phone that you should be investing in, if you want a phone that would last you years and won’t cost you a kidney either. The performance of the iPhone SE is decent. However, not in par with the more expensive versions of the iPhones, such as the 11 Pro Max. But the phone has a good camera, the app store is great, and the battery is also up to the mark. Moreover, it is also lighter as compared to the current models.
Although the battery life can be better, comparatively, considering the price, this is one of the top iOS budget phones.
iPhone SE Specifications
· 4.7-inch display
· A13 Bionic chip
· iPhone 8 design
· Touch ID
· Single-lens rear camera
· 3GB RAM
· Red, white and black colors

Display
The iPhone SE is similar to the iPhone 8 in design. The phone has a 4.7 inches retina display and also has a true tone, which matches the ambient lighting in the room. It also has a wide color, HDR10 and Dolby vision display.
The phone is available in black, white and red. It is built with glass, both front and back with a matching aluminum band, as the color of the phone. It supports IP67 water and dust resistance, which can hold splashes, spills and partial water submersions.

Wireless Charging
The iPhone SE supports wireless charging, making it portable for longer than usual smartphones that need a port to connect to within a small amount of time to recharge the battery.

Camera

Since the phone is similar to the iPhone 8, it has the same thick bottom and bezels. The top consists of a 7-megapixel front camera and a microphone. The bottom bezel consists of a home button with touch ID, for biometric verification. This is the only Apple phone that still supports touch ID in the current models as compared to the face ID feature. It uses Haptic touch as well, just like the other iPhones, which allows quick actions and contextual menus with 3D touch.

The rear camera has a single lens, which is 12 megapixels. It has an f/1.8 aperture, optical image stabilization, and support for Portrait Mode and Portrait Lighting. It can record 4K video at up to 60 frames per second and has an optical image stabilization as well. It also supports time lapse. However, there is no night mode.

Price

The phone offers a decent performance and is reasonable to purchase, starting AED 1,699 for the 64 GB variant and AED 1,909 and AED 2.329 for the 128 and 256 GB phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts