Internet Radio

miniuk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Just took delivery of a Denon CEOL RCD-N7, Went through the stages to the Wireless connection...Display said (Succeded) But I'm having no joy tuning into any internet radio stations.. Once I bring up Internet Radio on the Display I'm given two options 1,Recently Played or 2, Search by Keyword.. If I entre the name of the Station I want display say's (empty)

I have as it says regestered my product ID number with vTuner website which tells me I can listen to 17,000 Stations including the one I want.. but cant even get one on my Denon. It's probably something obvious that I'm not doing.. I just cant figure it out

Can anyone Please help... Thanks in advance Tony

Zarn_Smith

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Not knowing anything about the Denon or vTuner, I guess my first question would be... Can you receive any stations?

Next... Can you get access to the station using an alternate device? (e.g. laptop)

miniuk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
As I wrote... I cant get any stations, can get them on my ipod touch and macbook no problem.... but one of the reasons I went for the Denon was for this facility
smiley-cry.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Apparently you just need to select internet radio then 'home' (top menu) then use the navigation keys (up/down/right/left arrows) after that to display station lists and show stations then press OK to select.

Page 19/20 in your manual. (1.5 meg .pdf file)

[Edit. Yep. Unsuprisingly, my M-CR603 internet radio instructions are identical to yours - except mine start on p20.]

miniuk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks chebby I have tried all that without any success... now I've lost my wifi connection and cant restore it... Frustratingly off to bed its gone 10 here Headache and a week and still no sign of any internet stations after spending over £1000 I'm ready to throw it from this 7 floor balcony

miniuk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
It goes from bad to worse.. now it wont recognize my ipod, load it in the dock and under the ipod display it says Waiting Reply...

I could cry....Help

miniuk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
While back in the UK bought everything online, the Denon from Superfi, Speakers from hifix, Stands + Cables from Peter Tyson... so its a bit awkward asking for advice back in deepest eastern France.

My big problem now is trying to get a wifi connection.. Once connected I thought it would stay automatically online... But went to check last night.. going through the same routine when setting up originally and now it comes to (Search Access Point) and has Searching... in the display but doesn't find anything..

This is so frustrating … I've looked for Denon online help but cant find anything, found a site that wanted money for assistance from a so called Technical Expert.

Looking for someone who's a whizz with Internet and this model of Denon all rolled into one... just left it (Searching...) for the last hour with no change.

HELP please please

miniuk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Did what you said chebby.. once online via a wired link got the latest Firmware download... Now everythings working grand...

THANK YOU Chebby

A

Anonymous

Just thought I'd add a quick word to this. I got my Denon CEOL just a few days ago, and today it developed the same problem as described by the original poster (only two Internet Radio menu options - Recently Played and Search by Keyword).

My firmware is reported as being up to date, so I didn't feel a need to resort to a direct router connection (or the factory re-set key combination I learned about on another forum).

What solved things for me was to unplug the Denon from the mains and then plug it back in again. Full Internet Radio menus are back again.

TRENDING THREADS