Interconnects / Speaker cable

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello Forum,

use this opportunity to give a recommendation for Cyrus Pre/power or integrated amp owners. I have recently bought a Cyrus Pre Power combination and after several trials with interconnects = Cyrus /Chord/ Linn/ I have canged all interconnects to a brand which seems to be not very popular in the UK.
I'am talking about the brand "Phonosophie" and I'am using their interconnects with BNC plugs and speaker cables (LS 2). It was such a great difference to all the before mentioned brands that it is worth a trial for all Cyrus owners. The combination together wth the speaker cable offers such a live feeling which is really true.

The interconnects are being used between Pre/Power/ PhonoPre/Pre and CD/Pre. Speakers are AE1 MK3 and sources are Rega P3/Benz ACE L/Heed Orbit 1 . Phono Pre Lehmann Black Cube SE and Arcam CD 73.

I'am wondering whether any forum member has heard the interconnects and speakers cable in a package ?

Regars

Edgar

bluebrazil

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
well considering i just bought a meteorite of ebay i'd have to say count me in
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Phonosophie seemed to be founded some years back from the previous agent of Naim in Germany. These cables are made in ? but really good. It is just an opinion and perhaps some people like to have a trial. In Germany this is free of charge.

Edgar

bluebrazil

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
what is the structure of the cables edgar, eg silver and copper or pure copper, multi strand or solid core? I use some old mission cyrus solid core ofc cable as per cyrus recommendations and prefer it greatly against the multi strand silver/copper cables i was using

A

Anonymous

I think the speaker cable is copper only ( 99,? %) and the interconnects too, but have a look at the phonosphie homepage. They give all details.

By the way i was using as speaker cable before Linn K 20 and if I'am right this cable was used also previous as a branded Naim cable. A big difference after upon changing to the phonosophie cable.

Regards

Edgar

A

Anonymous

Google "phonosophie website" and you'll find it.

Alternatively try phonosophie.de

A

Anonymous

Van den hul work very well with cyrus as interconnects, not heard their speaker cable, but as the brand works on smooth trebble etc it sounds great with our kit.

Also, the cyrus speaker cable is solid core but well over priced. DNM stereo cable is the same solid core, but when I had it it sounded better than the cyrus cable they say you should use. But they would tell you you have to use their cable with their kit lol.

Honestly, van den hul work a treat and you can pick good deals from ebay.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts