Interconect cable Burmester LILA 3

Mrcrazer

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,

Is there anyone using this interconect cable from Germany ? Could you please share a bit how the sound it brings to you ? I have no chance to test it .

Thanks,

A

Anderson

RCA's don't have a sound unless they're introducing distortion, so no. :)

TrevC

Mrcrazer said:
Hi ,

Is there anyone using this interconect cable from Germany ? Could you please share a bit how the sound it brings to you ? I have no chance to test it .

Thanks,

They are a good compromise between excellence and mediocrity. Have a listen to what you already have, they will sound like those.

Glacialpath

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Mrcrazer said:
Hi ,

Thanks,

Sorry fella you are on the wrong forum. Next to no one here believe in cables.

I do though and had I such a cable you are asking about I would give you a straight answer. Sorry I can't help you. I hope someone see's your post that does have one and can help you.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
ISAC69 said:
The truth is we do believe in cables :dance:

Yes, they exist, they are real, they are in the shops. Most systems need them to connect things together. Your 'belief' in them is not necessary. They are tangible, physical things and not spiritual or mythical.

Not even the expensive ones can - legally - offer to fulfil a spiritual need, so what makes you say you 'believe in cables'?

What b_____y weirdness is going on here? Stop trying to reify something that is already existant.

You don't need to believe in them to make them exist.

Drago

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi Mrcrazer,

My configuration is as follow:

Stereo Integrated Amplifier : NAD C 326BEE

CD Player: NAD C 541i

Speakers: Bowers&Wilkins DM601 S3

Speaker Cable: AudioQuest FLX 16/4

Interconect before: Cordial unbalanced cable with gold platet Neutrik connectors

Interconect now: Burmester LILA3

I really believed that the cables do not have a big impact to the sound. However, at first I was convinced it was a huge impact, with speaker cables, and now with interconects. Instead Cordial interconect I connect LILA3 and I can say that I'm really delighted. An entirely new dimension is appeared. Midrange just became more pronounced. It seems like it has more bass, more ditails in midrange and looks like the sounds are clearly divided. I am honestly very happy that I had the opportunity to hear these cables in my system. You know that feeling when you over and over listen to all the CDs you have, and get completely new experience of each song? :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts