Integrated amp for tannoy mx1

Chris1991

Apr 7, 2022
Visit site
Hello. I am having a pair of tannoys mercury mx 1. Looking for an amp to much them. Wich one you reccomend? I really like the vintage style of sansuis (au 317) and technics (like technics su 2400 or z11). Also denon pma series. But i really dont know what amp pairs and drive best my speakers. All suggestion are welcome. Thank you.

An amp is an amp.
depends entirely on your budget and what your sources are going to be.
buying cheap vintage stuff isn't always the best way to go.
Just about any half decent amp will be able to drive those Tannoys but the quality of your sources will determine the overall nature of your setup.

Chris1991

Apr 7, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for the answer. I just want them to listen music. I have an external soundblaster g6 and thats all. For i just want to know if these 20-25 watt rms amps can drive my speakers. Can you suggest me an amp? 100-200€ used.

Thanks for the answer. I just want them to listen music. I have an external soundblaster g6 and thats all. For i just want to know if these 20-25 watt rms amps can drive my speakers. Can you suggest me an amp? 100-200€ used.
I don't know where you are or what you can get in your are for that budget.
25wpc should be enough for those speakers. Just buy the most modern you can find as vintage amps can become expensive problems.

TRENDING THREADS