Indulgence and my system photos

• Thread starter QuestForThe13thNote
  • Start date
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

mainly my photos actually so maybe too self indulgent for here, but some from yesterday at the indulgence show.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0hJtdOXmJ5ZuR4

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

It should take you to Apples I cloud site and the pictures are like tiles of different sizes. Can’t you get to the tiles. The background to the site is black. Maybe just taking time to load, but I can go in straight away trying the link.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
QuestForThe13thNote said:
It should take you to Apples I cloud site and the pictures are like tiles of different sizes. Can’t you get to the tiles. The background to the site is black. Maybe just taking time to load, but I can go in straight away trying the link.

It takes me to the site. It says there are 12 photos.....but all I see is black blanks where the photos should be.

EDIT. I can get them on my iPhone....so maybe it's an Apple thing.*unknw*

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Mark Rose-Smith said:
Me too and I want your speakers.lol.

From iPhone 7+

lol. I’d Defo recommend going up to 25 21 or 23 like I did from twenty series. Well worth it.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
CnoEvil said:

As I said, fine here on Windows too ...

37405295172_ab6d515f06.jpg

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I think the idea of giving me a link is so people who don’t have i thingey devices can click the link, where you don’t share straight to others iPads and apple stuff etc adding their name into a share list. So it’s basically like Picassa and other photo sharing sites where you give the link to people. It could be a protection thing on your device cnoevil. Simon.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

chebby said:
CnoEvil said:

some pics are of my system changing. Old pmc’s, new ones, old Cyrus pre qx dac then dac xp sig and changing x powers for mono x200 signatures.

chebby said:
CnoEvil said:

some pics are of my system changing. Old pmc’s, new ones, old Cyrus pre qx dac then dac xp sig and changing x powers for mono x200 signatures.

Quite like the look of those dainty boxes.

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Great looking speakers, Quest you have really peaked my interest in PMC speakers. I thought Spendor would be a good match for my Exposure electronics based on reviews I have read, but I suspect PMC might be a good choice too.

You have a very tidy room by the way!

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

plastic penguin said:
chebby said:
CnoEvil said:

Quite like the look of those dainty boxes.

defo a case of dainty in looks but not in sound.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

jonathanRD said:
Great looking speakers, Quest you have really peaked my interest in PMC speakers. I thought Spendor would be a good match for my Exposure electronics based on reviews I have read, but I suspect PMC might be a good choice too.

You have a very tidy room by the way!

i haven’t sat down and auditioned exposure properly but I get the impression that it’s quite detailed. I remember hearing exposure stuff for an hour at a isotek demo at a show and was impressed. I reckon pmc. would work with your amps.

Yes I’m a bit like that with tidiness and like to look after stuff.

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
ellisdj said:
Ophidian was using Exposure at the Indulgence show FWIW

I was impressed with the Ophidian Mambo back at the Bristol Show earlier this year. It was quite amazing for such a compact floorstander. If I'm considering Spendor and PMC, then the Ophidian Prophet P2 would be an option although I would have to stretch to £3699 *shok*

From the Bristol Show it was the Spendor D7 that I was smitten with, although coming back down to earth, the Scansonic M9 sounded very good too.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

jonathanRD said:
ellisdj said:
Ophidian was using Exposure at the Indulgence show FWIW

I was impressed with the Ophidian Mambo back at the Bristol Show earlier this year. It was quite amazing for such a compact floorstander. If I'm considering Spendor and PMC, then the Ophidian Prophet P2 would be an option although I would have to stretch to £3699 *shok*

From the Bristol Show it was the Spendor D7 that I was smitten with, although coming back down to earth, the Scansonic M9 sounded very good too.

spendor d7 is one of my favourites and I know someone who uses my similar Cyrus stuff with d7s. I think the size speakers I have suit my room otherwise something like d7s would be on the list with atc scm40s.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts