Inception on Blu £13.99

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Not bad price, but i managed to get the collectors edition, with steel case, art card spinning wheel and it's also a triple play for £17.99.

A

Anonymous

Where did you manage to get the collector's edition at that price Lobby?

Jammoe

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard:I'd be happy if my copy from Amazon just turned up, and wasn't stuck in a truck somewhere in the frozen north.

Glad it's not just me that's experiencing this issue. Thought i was dreaming!

(Sorry)

pjboag

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Jammoe:
Andrew Everard:I'd be happy if my copy from Amazon just turned up, and wasn't stuck in a truck somewhere in the frozen north.

Glad it's not just me that's experiencing this issue. Thought i was dreaming!

(Sorry)

And me too. Tesco dispatched mine on Saturday and still no sign. Its like the dark ages in NE Scotland. I'vr had one piece of mail in the past fortnight. At least that was my £4.99 T2 bluray :)

A

Anonymous

id love to hear your opinion once you've watched it andrew? i dont think its a secret that its pretty complex, i gave it my utmost attention but erm
emotion-8.gif

Dalesman

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
eremis6:If you have a morrisons supermarket near you they are selling inception for £13.99 instore only though, but cheapest ive seen it.

Is that a Triple Play? Ive seen a TP at asda for £14.97.

A

Anonymous

Yes got mine yesterday, took about an hour to download the digital copy. I havent watched it yet saving it for the weekend.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Sainsbury pre-order which i posted in the hot deal section, unfortunately it was removed from Sainabury web site that day, so must of sold out. I didn't expect it to arrive, thinking it was a mis-price and once removed from website, i thought here we go again, but it turn up and im delighted.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
maxflinn:]id love to hear your opinion once you've watched it andrew? i dont think its a secret that its pretty complex, i gave it my utmost attention but erm
emotion-8.gif

In y'dreams...
emotion-20.gif

A

Anonymous

grifz:
Its a dream within a dream within a dream
a nightmare on cedar, birch, oak and elm street
emotion-40.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Stunning film - and a reference-quality Blu-ray for picture and sound.
emotion-21.gif

First BD i've seen for ages where I wanted to a) watch it again almost immediately and b) watch all the extras to see exactly how they achieved those astonishing effects.

And it's not that complicated - just beautifully layered and pleasingly ambiguous.

A

Anonymous

yea the picture and sound quality are excellent, and the scenery, affects.. ill buy it when it falls in price and have another go at it
emotion-1.gif

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
My copys gone traded in for cash back ,The only positive note for me is hoping the wife thinks this world isnt reality and throws her self ......... er i could spoil the film

Dalesman

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
eremis6:Yes got mine yesterday, took about an hour to download the digital copy. I havent watched it yet saving it for the weekend.

I downloaded mine in about 20 minutes.Guess depends on traffic on the information superhighway.

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
Saw it last night on BD - fantastic!

Didn't realise that Nolan also wrote the script/story - what a very talented and clever fella.

Love the way that although it's hi-tech with many action sequences, the film's overall pace seems unhurried - and when Arthur was doing his zero-g routine in the hotel, it was mighty tense.

Couple of things I didn't understand: where does the dream-inducing tech come from/who invented it; how did Eames eavesdrop/pop-up in the early scene with Fischer and Browning, which was before Cobb and co had any contact with Fischer??
emotion-7.gif

Hmm, guess I'll have to watch it again soon, er, like tonight.
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

6th.replicant:Saw it last night on BD - fantastic!
...Couple of things I didn't understand: where does the dream-inducing tech come from/who invented it

Hehe, its a film. Who invented it? Who cares, it aint real! Darth Vadar?

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
SAP7:6th.replicant:Saw it last night on BD - fantastic!
...Couple of things I didn't understand: where does the dream-inducing tech come from/who invented it

Hehe, its a film. Who invented it? Who cares, it aint real! Darth Vadar?

emotion-20.gif

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Bought it, watchedit. What a load of rubbish.!!!

BUT was persuaded to watch it again the other night and its like someone flicked a switch. Now I get it. Brilliant.

It was my friends first time and her reaction was exactly the same as mine was first time, she'll take some persuading to watch it again though
emotion-1.gif

Dalesman

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
richardw42:
Bought it, watchedit. What a load of rubbish.!!!

BUT was persuaded to watch it again the other night and its like someone flicked a switch. Now I get it. Brilliant.

It was my friends first time and her reaction was exactly the same as mine was first time, she'll take some persuading to watch it again though
emotion-1.gif

To rub salt...I bought it today for £9.99 at Morrisons !!

A

Anonymous

Good deal man. Better than mine

Someone here put up a link for this at £9.99 for the 3 disc set at Morrisons last week. This is what I got it for and thanks to that person.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts