IMAX cinema???

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

This is in wrong section I believe, however I would like to take my son to see Dark knight rises but at an IMAX, first for both of us!!

Im in Reading Berks and can travel so does anyone know which is nearest to me???

Really appreciate your help all.

Darrell

sc1

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
Closest probably BFI at Waterloo. Isn't there a train from Reading to Waterloo? Cinema is inside the roundabout outside Waterloo so about 2 or 3 minutes once you get off the train.

Alantiggger said:
Excuse the 'thickness' here... Imax... why ? (genuine enquiry)

We have one quite near.... will the new Batman movie be better if viewed in one ?

Yes, 72 minutes of the film has been shot with an IMAX camera.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/15/movies/how-the-dark-knight-rises-makes-use-of-imax.html

A

Anonymous

With respect, have you heard of Google?
smiley-smile.gif

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
OneBoxSystem said:
Google....... No s@#% Sherlock!!!

Thanks anyway, I got the answer I was looking for from the regular posters ta, although I did notice the same text you have posted.

Thanks very much for being most informative.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
sta99y said:
Cheers guys!! Hey BB what do you think about the Yamaha RX-A810 vs the RX-V673?

See also what Rick at Musicraft says about these very same two receivers in the discussion thread "AV receiver (£400 circa) for BX2's".

By the way, if you have sold your Yamaha RX-V1800 why is it still in your signature ......?

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Son_of_SJ said:
sta99y said:
Cheers guys!! Hey BB what do you think about the Yamaha RX-A810 vs the RX-V673?

See also what Rick at Musicraft says about these very same two receivers in the discussion thread "AV receiver (£400 circa) for BX2's".

By the way, if you have sold your Yamaha RX-V1800 why is it still in your signature ......?
Hi,

Well there is no 1800 no more, just a big empty space!! Ireland what Rick says! Going to start new thread.

Darrell

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
bigboss said:
Book online as most shows must be fully booked already.

They will indeed. I tried to book in early June and it was all booked up until the August 3rd and even then the showing is at this is at 12.40. ( bearing in mind this was for middle back).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts