I'm the proud owner of the Musical Fidelity M2si amp

Dom

The Roksan Caspian M2 developed a fault and instead of repairing it I decided to buy a new amplifier.
The Musical Fidelity M2si is a brilliant amplifier, reduced from £800 to £500 ex demo which I will pay off in 6 months, £50 deposit.

After listening to it in the demo room with excellent speakers I was worried I would not have the same experience at home, as it turns out it sounds just a good.

So I am super happy and thought I would share my day.

Specs : 72 Watts into 8 Ohms, 137 Watts into 4 Ohms, 25 Amps peak to peak. 96dB SNR.
1_M2si-front.png

Last edited:
The Roksan Caspian M2 developed a fault and instead of repairing it I decided to buy a new amplifier.
The Musical Fidelity M2si is a brilliant amplifier, reduced from £800 to £500 ex demo which I will pay off in 6 months, £50 deposit.

After listening to it in the demo room with excellent speakers I was worried I would not have the same experience at home, as it turns out it sound just a good.

Specs : 72 Watts into 8 Ohms, 137 Watts into 4 Ohms, 25 Amps peak to peak. 96dB SNR.
View attachment 4329
enjoy!

Dom

Initially I was considering the Roksan Attessa at £899 but Sevenoaks said that they had an MF amp with £200 off. (y)

They also said that this amp beats the Attessa. Unfortunately I never heard it to make that judgment.

Last edited:

After listening to it in the demo room with excellent speakers I was worried I would not have the same experience at home, as it turns out it sounds just a good.

View attachment 4329
Nice one.

Does it better the Caspian?

WayneKerr

I have 6 months to find it, even after that I can choose to pay it off slowly so there's no pressure. (y)
Can't beat SSAV, they have some really good deals on the odd occasion. Got a shop in town, I can walk there in 20 minutes, and they're decent guys too. I have purchased kit off them which I wouldn't even have looked at had I not been able to buy it on credit, it helps to diminish and justify the shock and pain of the total cost.

Bought quite a bit of kit off them over the years, speakers; current TV, Amp+CDP, and headphones. Prefer to purchase in store than online as, hopefully, it keeps the shop open. I generally know exactly what I want before I walk in so there's not much in the way of sales skills to be utilised :)

Reactions: Gray

Dom

Can't beat SSAV, they have some really good deals on the odd occasion. Got a shop in town, I can walk there in 20 minutes, and they're decent guys too. I have purchased kit off them which I wouldn't even have looked at had I not been able to buy it on credit, it helps to diminish and justify the shock and pain of the total cost.

Bought quite a bit of kit off them over the years, speakers; current TV, Amp+CDP, and headphones. Prefer to purchase in store than online as, hopefully, it keeps the shop open. I generally know exactly what I want before I walk in so there's not much in the way of sales skills to be utilised :)
It really helps to talk to real people that are there willing to the find deals for you and although I feel there's a little pressure to buy something, I can say no, but once your in there with the toys I couldn't help my self. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WayneKerr

Depends on the branches. Most are franchised. The Epsom branch doesn't have many deals, if any.

Did buy the Leema from the Brighton branch as a clearance item, hence the cut in price.

TRENDING THREADS