If you could buy any TV which would you choose?

Anything that suits my budget and size. I'm not too fussed about technology. Any mid range Samsung / Sony / LG will be fine for me. I'll look more at the OS and will prefer Android (like Sony and Philips) and Samsung (Tizen) over LG (WebOS).

Reactions: Freddy

Freddy

BANNED
May 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys, I showed my Samsung TV to the engineer the other day and it was pretty awful to be honest. Just waiting on a report and then see where to go next. So trying to think of all options here. Thanks. (y)

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
The Bang & Olufsen BeoVision Avant 55. What hi-fi sound and vision seem to think it was on the best TV 's money could buy a few years back. They did a review of it in the temptations section of their magazine because it coast at the time just under 6000 quid as if I rightly remember.

Last edited:

busb

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Anything that suits my budget and size. I'm not too fussed about technology. Any mid range Samsung / Sony / LG will be fine for me. I'll look more at the OS and will prefer Android (like Sony and Philips) and Samsung (Tizen) over LG (WebOS).
As you may have heard, LG is tweaking WebOS to simplify it for the G3 models at least & probably the entire range. It does seem to be the most controversial TV OS. I dislike the fact you can't keep an eye on whatever content you’re watching & the amount of screen estate dedicated to LG's advertising In the Home Screen.

Reactions: bigboss

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts