Icon Audio ST40

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matt49

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
stevebrock said:
Macspur said:
Steve,

If you're interested, there's an ex demo Icon phono stage RRP£1000 going for less than £400 at Audio Emotion.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

thanks mate, ive seen that already - think the ST40 will be my last purchase for a while - just found out im going to be a Dad again at the ripe old age of 45 - omg 3 kids under 6 - love em all though, oh yeah not forgetting 2 step kids

Congratulations! (gulp)

stevebrock said:
Macspur said:
Steve,

If you're interested, there's an ex demo Icon phono stage RRP£1000 going for less than £400 at Audio Emotion.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

thanks mate, ive seen that already - think the ST40 will be my last purchase for a while - just found out im going to be a Dad again at the ripe old age of 45 - omg 3 kids under 6 - love em all though, oh yeah not forgetting 2 step kids

Congrats Steve. Another little pair of hands to mess with your tone arm, CD tray, valves etc. :cheers:

nima

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
stevebrock said:

Congrats! :cheers:

However, contrary to popular belief newborns don't eat that much (but you should already know that, or you are doing something seriously wrong), it's in their teens that they become greedy.

On a more serious note, I can not think of a better way to stop your upgrading spiral. All the best!

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Blimey 3 kids under 6 years old. Are they not drawn like moths to a flame by your equipment?

I know when some of my nieces and nephews bring their youngsters round, they seem very taken with my tweeters
smiley-surprised.gif

Congrats by the way, though at 45 rather you than me
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts